Mr. Brumfield 3rd Grade Special Services
I would like to take this time to welcome you and your child to Washington-Franklin Elementary School. I am excited about the upcoming school year and all of the learning opportunities it will bring. For this school year, I will be assigned as your child’s case manager. My name is Shawn Brumfield and this will be my 3rd year in the Farmington R7 School District and my 7th year in education. I could not be more excited to be part of such a great staff at Washington-Franklin.
As case manager it is my responsibility to:
- Maintain special education files and paperwork
- Communicate consistently and productively with home concerning grades and behavior
- Communicate with classroom teachers
- Communicate with your student
- Assist your child with any transition steps to other buildings or programs
- Other responsibilities.
Communication is essential for the success of your child both academically and socially in school. Please feel free to contact me with any concerns or questions at 701-1350.